A completely free note management solution for your Bada homescreen.
Create, edit and organize your notes
- set meaningful titles, detailed descriptions, priorities and due dates
- store much information on small space: tap a note’s title to reveal its description
- set visual reminders
- mark your completed tasks
- stay ahead with the sort function by creation date, title, status, …
Personalize NoteCraft with many colour styles and enjoy a clean interface enriched with subtle animations.
NoteCraft supports English and German.
3 versions for 3 resolutions
NoteCraft is available in 3 different versions: WVGA, WQVGA and HVGA. Those describe the different screen resolutions available for Bada phones. Check the following list for your phone model to see which version you need to download.
- WVGA: Wave, Wave II, Wave III
- WQVGA: Wave525 , Wave533 , Wave575 , Wave578 , Wave723
- HVGA: Wave M , Wave Y
Usage Policy: Do not redistribute the widget file. It is only for personal use.
If you want to share NoteCraft, please link directly to this page.
- Make sure you downloaded the correct NoteCraft version for your phone screen resolution.
- Connect your phone to your PC via USB in Mass Storage mode.
- Unpack the downloaded zip archive and copy the “NoteCraft 3.0.wgt” widget file to your phone via file explorer.
- Disconnect your phone from the PC.
- Use the file explorer on your phone to go to the folder with the copied widget file.
- Execute the widget file and proceed with installation.
Discard warnings concerning certification issues.
- Congratulations, NoteCraft is now available for use on your Bada homescreen. Enjoy!
Changelog & FAQ
See all updates and changes in detail on the changelog page.
If you have questions or problems with NoteCraft, please check the FAQ.