With NoteCraft version 2.3, I revised the localization system and rearranged it. Now it is a simple list which allows for easy copy&paste for easier editing and superior overview!
Do you miss your language in NoteCraft? Help me by translating NoteCraft! Get the localization file, translate it and send it to me. I will add your language in the next update!
These languages are already supported:
Missing Your Language? Add it!
If you still miss support for your language of choice, feel free to download the localization file below and start translating around 100 (very) short terms. In fact, almost half of them are mere weekday and month names, and their abbreviations.
NoteCraft Localization File
- Just translate the words in the file.
- Here are all Interface Screenshots, so you can see which word goes about where. Translated Strings do not necessarily have to be the same length.
- See the annotations in underscores for specific information
- If you still got any questions, just contact me
- Send me the translated file per mail to email@example.com
- Thanks for your help!IMPORTANT: Keep the UTF-8 encoding for correct display of special characters